this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchRegisterLog inPortalFAQ
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Share | 

i wont be on for the next week !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: i wont be on for the next week !    Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 am

i will be going on holiday for a week tomorrow "thursday" and wont be bk in till the same day thursday so i hope u all get lvlling and illl be bk on the following Friday of thursday depnding on how i feel ! Very Happy go go go
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wont be on for the next week !    Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 pm

cool hope ya have a great holiday, I want to apploigize for not playing as much as I want and need to be playing, and it seems when I can log in noone else is on lol What is keeping me from playing is I had been a foreman for the same company for the last few years, and atm over the last couple months they havent had any work, and my boss has spoke to several larger companies about me, and 2 of the larger ones have both made me a foreman, and I am working both jobs Smile its hard but its great money, and I really , really need it with Brandy graduating school, and doing her student teaching, and me wrecking my truck, and her jeep with over 220, 000 miles we are in desperate need for new vehicles, and we are wanting to build a new home soon. So I just want everyone to know I am really trying, and I have made arrangements to where I am pretty sure I will have time to play as soon as I get settled in to the new jobs, I will only be working on the job site 4 one of the companies and from my pc mostly for the other. The one I am working onsite needed me to go to North Carolina this coming monday, and I have still got to finish the job in indiana this weekend for the other, so I really dread Monday LMAO. But again I want to thank all of our Loyal members for staying with us and appoligize to everyone, but I will be back ASAP I promise
thanks Gang for being understanding Smile
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wont be on for the next week !    Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:56 am

well guess wot peeps im in turkey for the next 12 days Razz
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wont be on for the next week !    Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 am

complete suprise when we got to the airport but have been great so far and going to be tanned like hell when i get bk online Very Happy cya guys in 13days max! Razz
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wont be on for the next week !    Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

update: imm having a great time at turkey if u r all wondering lol Razz.

i will be leaving turkey at 5 witch is 2 hours ahead of English time and i maybe able to get online when i get bk or if not the day after ^^.

congratz on any lvls that i have missed.

Go go go Trinity !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wont be on for the next week !    

Back to top Go down

i wont be on for the next week !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1