this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchRegisterLog inPortalFAQ
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Share | 

well . . . come on guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: well . . . come on guys   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Xxnephthysxx me Wisher also have psted about unactiveness . . . Whats going on people ! Get your asses online as much as u can for **** sake Trinity is reduces to nothing atm, if there is a reason for u not being able to get online then post here or on the Archlord forum we have !!! i hope when Jason returns there will be a big kiking off all unative player within the guild ( i have been keeping and eye on the people that havent logged in for a few weeks now ....)

thanks guys and get on Archlord !
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:10 pm

thanks gang for keepin an eye on stuff ill be back soon and after this week i can start playin a little more regularly at least every weekend and the job im at should end in november
Back to top Go down
wisher

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:43 am

Well it's beeeeeen 2 much since i came online, i'm sorry for that but probably i'll never again play archlord... reason why is.... I get dc all the time for no reason, scanned my computer and re-installed game, i got bored of game cuz there is no1 to play with when i have time, i really regret i'm european -.-. I can't be on as much i used to be b4 cuz college started + got job , there is no economy except scrolls and uniqs, premium service wich totaly ruined the game, not to mention wc bugs, this webzen compensate for somethin not workin :S To summ up you guys are amazing i had really great time playing with u but webzen archlord became just another non support game...
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 pm

darn, gonna miss ya Wisher Sad if you want you can give me your account info and i could play your char for ya or lvl share it w/ my sorc for ya and if you decide to ever come back your archer will be a higher lvl and possibly have more realm and uniqs possibly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm

good idea, and sorry gang i been in the hospital (exhaustion) who woulda ever guessed but im out an will try to get on this weekend, work is killin me but im gonna take a month off after this job in north carolina ends i promise miss you all
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:25 pm

well when u return i will become more active but in till then if all of u r wondering where i have got to i am taking a vbreak from archlord
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 pm

kule just keep in check on our website, I'll post as soon as I will be 100% active again Smile and if anyone needs anything let me know
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Winga

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am

Well there is really only a core of us left playing and we have all migrated to pwnography.
If anything, we require an active guild leader and Neph is doing a great job.
I was not with Trinity in their heyday but am looking forward to playing when the old gang gets back together. Our core group of die hards are helping each other out and playing together but honestly, Trinity has become a laughing stock.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

well that sux 2 hear but with everyone stayin 2gether we will rise again, but if it comes down to me gettin a big azz house next spring or playin Al atm . . . but I miss everyone and this job ends in a month or so, so I will return, then we will see what ppl laugh at, I already have around 400$ in cc on Stamping and 100 on Sapp and Jason so I will be back with a vengance soon, keep up the good fight tho gang and thank you Nep 4 helpin keep us alive and well Go Go Go Gang
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 am

Yeah al is really dieing like nobody wants to buy anything cause archlord has got all the money...and ohh yeah jason i was wounderin do u think we could union up wiff xHONORx..i just wanted to pass it by u before i do make the adjustment
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm

well Hydra you and Dragon and Puck and the gang talk it over, and if the majority feel t would help atm go 4 it I know my guilds couldnt be in better hands, and hopefully, we can get everyone back into Trinity and into a power house union, and in some castles come next year, just keep levelin, ad we will return better than ever, love an miss ya all, see ya all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Hydraniod

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

okies...thx
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 am

hello all i have not forgotten about u. i will b home in 1 month and assuming i hav a computer i will start playing again. i hope life is gonig well ajd hope to see you guys in a month

peace out
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

well nice to hear frmom you Very Happy everyone is fine and waiting for Jason to return from work, in the near future. so yeah hows you ?
Back to top Go down
Mastercaster

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 pm

im good. studying hard etc etc Smile. sounds like everything is going pretty well
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 pm

sure is ^^
Back to top Go down
Berserkersfury

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Hydra, xHONORx is actually a good guild to union with. My guild (Legion) was in a union with them once. They were friendly and somewhat reminded me of our guild. Too bad it had to be broken because I had to stop the union. I felt like I was dragging the union. But yeah, should definitely to union with them.

Anyways, Wisher, you know, if you're looking to switch games, there's Aion Wink You have to pay though, but it's definitely worth $15 bux. (Sorry guys, but I fell in love with Aion. ) But I'm still playing AL due to my scion. I love my scion. I couldn't leave her behind.
Back to top Go down
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Aion im afraid is a cheap rip off of WOW without a dout and they charge more then WOW . .. . thats my opinion anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well . . . come on guys   

Back to top Go down

well . . . come on guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1