this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchRegisterLog inPortalFAQ
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Share | 

MollyHatchet on Stull

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

PostSubject: MollyHatchet on Stull   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 am

for those who have made chars there or might. i have Molly going on Stull now. we are already doing sieges and coming up really fast there. almost anytime of the day there are from 15 to 25 ppl online and 10 or more in vent :O

my vent is back on details on Molly site or PM me and ill get with ya soon as i can. i had to change the Molly site to where i have to accept u there so if u go there u will have to make an account and apply to site and ill accept ya asap.

i got a mage to lvl 85 (Jackn7) alrdy and there are 15 or more lvl 60+ in guild now.

we would love to have anyone that wants a fresh start on a more fair server. by more fair i mean no one has multiple rez or any other stones in their gear like all the other servers since the gold ticket service that allowed that has been stopped since july of last year.

thx for playin and look us up on Stull
Fister
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: MollyHatchet on Stull   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 am

bump....come and check out the new server. siege will be fun this weekend with 4 castles to go for now Wink
Back to top Go down

MollyHatchet on Stull
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archlord Trinity Guild :: T R I N I T Y :: News-
Jump to: