this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchRegisterLog inPortalFAQ
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Share | 

Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 pm

all X archlord player that went off absent with no reason all of a sudden it would be great to see you guyz again!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:45 pm

hi mates,

in these days i rly tried to come back but now i lagging like hell (ther was a server optimalisation 4 usa ppl, and im in the UK/or Hungary).
But my lvl 79 mage still there, and im good in hunters so if i can help in any question, ill do my best. anyway if any event or gvg or something else u planning, ill will try to be with u.

when im at home im alwasy online on FB, so u can catch me there (Zsolt Csaki, u will find me as Jason's friend)
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm

thanks Jag ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !   

Back to top Go down

Tyranny and many other players of Trinity plz return if u see this post :D !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1