this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchRegisterLog inPortalFAQ
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Share | 

news on the signing of Tinity at sieges and much more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerofmortals
Admin

PostSubject: news on the signing of Tinity at sieges and much more   Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 am

Trinity isnt as old as we first fought the guild failed to stay in the siege warfare top 3 guild..... it seems the first minute guilds r not gd enough it is down to those first Second guilds that wil own the server

we can try ain to sign for a siege castle but in future aspects of us getting into a siege warefare under the name Trinity i doudt we wil get far ....... Shame but hey life must go on. i hope within the next 2 months they change or remove the *Longest Guilds on server system* and replace it for much more fair system so any guild has a chance....

Now moving on to union and all the bul shit that has been going on. Examples being Poeple randomly leaving becuase we r in a union with guild that u dont like.... To be onest i dont really like MEMBERS from ever guild in this server but without a strong Union Trinity will be crushed by the constant Pking. I ask the people that have left guild for reason like this to rethink the decsions and think of the people they r hurting when it comes to feeling not just here own...

in the end i hope to move from this god forsaken server and go bk to even Archon or evengarda

Gz on lvls everyone and long live Trinity !!!
Back to top Go down

news on the signing of Tinity at sieges and much more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1