this site has been made for the greatest guild ever

HomeSearchRegisterLog inPortalFAQ
New guild barter system, go to Trade Section for information and click the treasure chest for a glimpse

Share | 

Gracia member list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 am

just wanting to know who all is for sure transferring or making new chars on USA server?

Fisterbottom lvl 84 knight
M3d3vil lvl 85 el
and all our highest lvl toons

from Molly that i know of:
Itsyoass lvl 78 zerk
Hate lvl 71 sorc
Tungl lvl 55 ele destined to stay lvl 55 4ever LOL
Carvenator lvl 78 zerk
Darklotusxx lvl ?? sorc

some others have said they will join us when we get there so we will see what happens soon.

i think we will have a strong union and guilds. we will need it to battle the south americans, Bloodline particularly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am

My lil mage start from 0 (and a zerk), but i will lvl them up as fast as i can.
Just need a lil help! Smile
Thinking of good names 4 the chars and see u guys on Gracia after the maint.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Jasonmc 85 archer Gm Trinity America
Jasonmc69 56 knight
Killintime 56 swashy
Sapphiera 78 ranger
Ca11ypso 43 swashy
Valkyree 56 sorc
Aninimity 45 Archer Gm pwnography
Spottaken 29 knight
Dontks 29 archer
Jasonmc69 * 69 knight * will have name change
Docdread 19 zerk
Captonmorgan 19 swashy
Aninimity * 36 archer * will have name change
Belladonna 20 ele and 10 others under lvl 30 either ashtals or cc'd out an will prob be erased after i use what i transfered them 4
i will also probably be remaking a swashy so that with all of the sez's we get lvl 8x+ will be easier
and Jag an all others coming to make new toons just get with me an Nat an as we lvl our newbies we can help you climb thru the lvl's faster with lvl share and all of our party/guild buffs Smile
these are the toons that Brandy an me are bringing and I have spoke to at least a dozen ppl from each of all servers except deribelle and I have had around 50 7x+ and another 20 or 30 5x+ saying that they will be joining us so things are looking great if all do as they have promised. Now just gotta grab those last 10 lvls so we can stamp. I'm so so excited gang :p see-ya all there
Back to top Go down
carri-7words

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm

7words - Sorc 69
Carriensen - Knight lvl 74
and a elemental lvl 49 xD

My question is, are we still being 2 guilds, Trinity and Molly, or be back to just Trinity ?
:p
Back to top Go down
tungl

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Fisterbottom wrote:

Tungl lvl 55 ele destined to stay lvl 55 4ever LOL

haha stfu
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 am

well thats upto Nat an Shelly ofcourse i want us all together with our mains but i also understand the idea of 2 are better tyhan 1 but i also see that as 1 we are able 2 share buffs an we have room for 2 other guilds in uni but all that will be alittle bit down the road
Back to top Go down
Fisterbottom

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 am

i asked in guild last night while i had a couple on and they will do what ever we decide. still need to chat with the other new ppl coming so will see when we get there. no matter i will make Molly and Jas will make Trinity asap tonight so we keep the names.

i also have mentioned a friendship with some ppl coming from Tulan server. the GM said he would be interested in union or w/e so we will have many new friends to share with now =))

btw everyone needs to be ready to grab realm gear, i will be farming as much as i can. i have shouted in union chat for several drops and so far none have been picked by someone who can use them =(( i know all are lvling hard and that is good but i cant keep picking these drops up my inventory is about full now LOL. seems like i drop more often when no one is around unfortunatly. anyway we need to pick these items to be stronger so keep an eye on chat when ur on and always have gates rdy for the chance.
drops:
sorc-topx2/hatx2/kiltx2
archer-boots/cap/gloves
hunter-hat
knight-top
ranger-topx2/hat
swash-hat
most r ice drops so far. cept 1 light ranger top and CF sorc kilt

drops are coming more often alrdy so should be able to get more gear for ppl with 200% drops rates WOOT maybe even M3d3vils gloves and my gloves too =))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am

LOL, my CF drops in 2 days:
hunter: top/ kilt
mage: kilt
sorc: top 2x/ kilt

CF farming is easy and good with hl char,
so everybody keep an eye on union chat after this.

GL to ever1 on new server, I'll coming with mage and zerk,
C U guys after maint.
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 pm

yes be sure 2 make hatchet the min the server opens nat alot of ppl have told me that when it comes time 4 us 2 sign for seige everyone will have 9x players so it will come down 2 date of guilds birth so be loggin in an signin up asap i logged out in front of the guild register Razz also i have an amazing knight monarch and knight boots (poison) and i have a sorc monarch and i think a peice for a swashy in jasonmc's pet inventory im sorry i couldnt gate but ill be gettin cc tomorro finally i waited till we got on our new server an my monthly limit reset so ill be getting 60$ in the morn so i can get all the gates and soe's we will need 4 the month 2 be recruiting hot-n-heavy. So yes be sure 2 make Hatch3t asap but if you an Shelly an all the Hatch3teers will you know I would love nothin more than to have you guys come back into Trinity, but if 4 any reason you all wanna stay in Molly i completely understand im gonna be askin in game an on 4um for ppl that i recruit to be skype and vent ppl if its cool i hadnt been simply because i knew we were movin an also because i didnt feel right without givin some cash or somethin vause i know it aint free an 4 that reason we really need alot of ppl usin it or else if its gonna be just me you brandy shell an 2 or 3 others we can save hundreds a year just usin skype .
sorry i bounce around so much just got 100 things on my mind tryin 2 get ready 4 America I used all the soe's that i had on all the toons i was leavin on the other servers recruiting i think i did ok alot of ppl said they will be joining us but we cant ever stop recruiting an kickin all the ppl that dont play at least 3 or more times a week Brandy an sev ppl say everyone cant play as much as some of us do but i understand that but thats why we will an can have sev guilds an 4 all the lowbies or ppl that just dont play as often as we like we need them in the other guilds i want a castle asap an i will be doin a couple things on a couple toons 4 the 1st week or so but after that ill be gettin us a stamper asap I give you all my word but in order 4 me to do this ill need sev of you to take up the slack because it takes so much 2 do so much if i concentrate on lvl'n into the upper 9x's that will be all i can do i wont be able to concentrate on recruiting or carebearin while thats bein done an so i need everone in guild 2 step-up an help with those matters because we know those are very important aspects of having a great guild but with-out a stamper its all in vain thats 1 of the reasons i would love to have us all in Trinity at least 4 the 1st few months untill we have become a dominant force on the american server because Nat an Shelly are some of the best gamers an just best ppl i have ever gotten to know an i couldnt ask 4 Trinity to be in better hands an as for some of our newer mems if you feel that you would like alittle more responsabilty other than just grinding out your own lvls just leave a post or get with me i need sev ppl doin the same jobs so we are covered 24/7 we need recruiters aswell as ppl taking attendance if we dont keep up with who is active knowing who to kick (and being fair) about it it just gets so so difficult as well as we also need full time farmers in the old days this would have meant having a couple 38s for karks an 45s for darillas an pargs an 55s for blodes an biglos's but now that we have chaotic frontier i think it would be best if our farmers were some of our highest lvl members this way all of our lower mems can concentrate on getting 7x+ an so then when we have enuff 7x 8x and 9x members we will be a shoe-in for several castles because our lower members will have there gear from our higher lvl farmers well gang i have went on about enuff 4 one thread Razz but if anyone has any ?'s or idea's just let us know thxxx gang
Trinity -4-Life Smile
Back to top Go down
carri-7words

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

well.. my sorc 7words has change to C4rri (carri) :p
cya all ingame ;D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:10 am

GZ Jason on Blackwidow (swash), an 4 me on Witchdoctor (mage) for lvl 4x in 1 day (few hour) Smile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 am

^^ yea Jagg aka Witchdoctor your doin great sev of the new guys are we are gettin off to a great start over 20 ppl online at 1 time on day 2 not bad just gotta keep recruiting all the people we party with i have several people dropping from Rebellion and Get-r-Done and will be joining us very soon and i will have the 4 toons at 60 within the week so ill have over 150 shouts of elemental so that should do me least a week Razz but gratzz to all on many lvl s gang im at lvl 52 in around 20 hours gonna try for 55+ in 1 day an hopefully 60 in 2 ill slow alittle at 56 tho cause ill be lvl sharin the sorc an knight again till least 7x an then ill decide whether to keep goin on the knight i may just make him my designated buff whore an stop at 71 or maybe lil higher to max the buffs but im still undecided which toon to take 9x with the archer i know the sorc will go because once i reach 70 ill be playin on the sorc to lvl the others an im hopin by then i know what to do inbetween the knight and swashy prob Razz well storms bad so ill log off an be back 2 the grind asap lots of luck gang
Back to top Go down
Kakurot

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 am

Kakurot 68 knight (brumheart) tranferd over

Picalo 32 knight (newly created) undecided what to do with it lol

questions comments feel free to shout

Zona
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 am

glad 2 have ya on the team Kak
Back to top Go down
Blastphami

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Im a new member to the guild but i love it. Prepare for me to be lvl 70+ kickin ass and taking names lol. Well it is an honor to be in ether Mollyhatchet or Trinity. Have fun everyone lvl fast
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:01 am

thanks 4 the help gang an glad 2 have you all
Back to top Go down
Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 pm

whatever you guys decide is fine with me as long as we are all still together
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 pm

I have been speaking with several gm's and I believe that if we all come back into Trinity, as soon as we can stamp, we can hold a castle. I had spoke with the gms from Merc's, Bloodline, Havoc, and Triump... and a few others, and several of them are in unions that they currently aren't happy with. I truly believe if we do this correctly we can be in a 3-way union and all of us holding castles shortly (poss. within a couple months).
Today some of Kamikazee (or however its spelled) attacked some of Molly near the portal to Frozen Infinity as me, Shelly, Blast, Walk, and several others came to help. Several different guilds came at 1st so I thought Mercs an Bloodline were helping us...but then after Blas accidently skulled up they proceded to kill him. Thier gm's were not online for me to /w so I merely /w'd the ones attacking. I now know without any doubt they are retarded, lmao. They dont know who thier allies are or who thier enemies are, so I am at odds with making a union with guilds that are so disorganized. That is the major reason several of the gm's I have spoken to are so unhappy with thier current situations. As soon as a few of my party/guild buffs had worn off, it was 5 vs 1 and they took me down... then followed with apploigies Question So I asked, "Why apploigize for killing me after attacking my union?" Several of them said "sorry" but WTF! Trinity and Molly may not be castle ready ATM, but we do have a great understanding for the game and how it is played. I don't want to screw up all the work we have done making so many allies to allow a 3rd guild in union to screw up all the work we have done. Havoc (Kashin) has told me they have around 20 ppl online and active and I have known Kash a long time. As of this post, he is the only guild that I trust enough to put into our union. But the three of us alone can't control three castles...so we still need a couple of the castle holding guilds in our union at least for awhile...even if only long enough to get us where we need to be. This is only a post of my ideas, so everyone feel free to comment and contribute their own ideas. Nothing has to be done at the moment or anything and I would much rather we take our time and do things right.
Well gang lots of luck and Exclamation GRATZ Exclamation to all on a wonderfull job! Keep up the great job...maint is over soon so see ya'll in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 pm

I was the start of that whole frickin epic battle >_> i was testing pulling the mobs near the gate then here i see pein sitting their skulled all by himself. I was like yay here comes the PK fest so i buffed up and unleashed the mayhem of my skills on him and not even denting him (im lvl 71 sorc) then he says to stop cause he doesn't want to attk back. So i said ok. I did not go back killing mobs i was on "HIGH ALERT" mode. Then out of no where him and 2 buddies ganked me from behind >_> so then i got in union and said PK had happened then 1 or 2 ppl came then they the enemy brought a few more and so on and on it went where they kept spwn camping the gate not letting anyone come into the realm and in /scream they were saying death to all that don't join them.
For those that don't know this
Static = PKr guilds
Anti-static = non PKrs/ peaceful
we need a list of all current static guilds so that when we see them standing near us while farming we can go on "HIGH ALERT" mode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fhaonna

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi all
Lacrevette lv 8x elem
Yllanys lv 5x elem again xD
and Fahonna lv 4x hunter
Back to top Go down
jasonmc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 am

glad 2 have ya on the team
Back to top Go down
jgizle

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:39 am

Im still in Gracia but i might go to the new server that is coming in 4 days, if it is a transfer.

Feel free to whisper me

Sorc > Supersupreme
Scion Slayer > Arbiter
3rd character > Deleted ( as in i actually deleted it )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracia member list   

Back to top Go down

Gracia member list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1